1. How long does an order take to ship from your warehouse: Usually 1-3 days.
2. How long will it take for me to receive my order? That depends on how far you are from our warehouse. For smaller orders we normally ship UPS ground. Orders ship from our warehouse in Union MO. East coast normally 3 days, west coast sometimes 4 days. If you are in the center of the country, normally 1-2 days. We will email you with the UPS tracking number so you can track your package. If we are shipping your order Freight, the shipping times are similar to UPS ground.
3. What does condition mean? Different product has different condition categories depending on what store the product comes from.
Here are the different condition categories:
New: Product will be in new condition and most of the time it will either come in poly bags or its original box. Sometimes the boxes can have some wear from handling.
Grade A: Merchandise can be new or shelf pulls which are in "like new condition".
Grade B: Merchandise will be a mix of new, shelf pulls and returns.
4. How do I place an order? You can place your order online 24/7 or call us at 314-833-8000 during business hours and someone can process your order for you.
5. Will I receive all the items that are posted in the sample pictures? We try and keep the pictures updated from the current product coming in, so our customers get a good representation of the type of products they will receive. You may or may not get some or any of the items posted in the sample pictures. Our loads are changing constantly and usually every lot is different. Example: If we have a swimwear lot listed, we try and show our customers that the lots have 1pc., 2pc, swim separates, etc. in the lot. So we will post pictures from the loads with those type of items. It is impossible to post pictures of all the 1000's of items we are receiving. If you have a question about any of our lots you can always contact one of our sales representatives. sales@Durvy.com
6. Do you stock all of your products? Yes, all of our products are stocked in our warehouse. We are not a broker, we purchase all of our product directly from the major department stores and have the pallets shipped to our warehouse. This helps us control quality and cuts down on shipping times to our customers.
7. If I don't like an order can I return it? We do not allow returns. We are a liquidation company and all sales are final. If you have a problem with an order please contact one of our sales representatives. 314-833-8000
8. Can I sell name brand clothing in my store? Yes, The major department stores that liquidate their product know that this product will be resold in other stores. What you don't want to do is advertise a stores name. Example: Take out a newspaper ad and advertise that you sell Nordstrom product. Nordstrom could have a problem with you using their copy written name.
9. Can I have a pallet that is being shipped via freight, shipped to my home address or my business that does not have a dock or forklift? Yes, you will need to let us know that it is being shipped to a residential address or an address that needs lift gate service.
10. Can I order larger quantities of product than what is listed on the website? Yes, if you need a larger order please contact one of our sales staff and they will be happy to help you with any order you have.
For any questions about product or ordering please contact our sales staff at, Email: sales@Durvy.com or Call: 314-833-8000